What is Blue Screen and How to Fix Blue Screen of Death?
Windows blue screen, also called BSoD (short for Blue Screen of Death), refers to the screen picture displayed when computer can’t be restored from a certain windows error. Most of the reasons for BSoD lie in incompatible hardware and driver, mistakable software and virus. There are several solutions to help you fix blue screen of death.
- Restart your computer. Sometimes it takes effect.
- Check if the new hardware inserted correctly or not. If not, try to use another slot.
- Scan your computer for virus by using anti-virus scanner.
A blue screen will appear because of all kinds of viruses, for instance, Worm.Blaster, Shockwave and Trojan Horse. In this situation, Anti-virus scanner can help you fix blue screen of death.
- Check the new driver or new service. When you install new software, the software may add some relative items such as anti-virus software, new media player, and firewall. You need to uninstall these items to fix blue screen.
- Check registries to fix blue screen of death.
The longer you own your computer, the more errors and invalid entries your registry is likely to have. This leads to decreased system performance and an unstable computing environment, such as blue screen of death, freeze or system crash.
Some computer users try to repair their registries manually but only end up making the problems worse. Chances are that you wouldn’t know where to begin, and even if you did, it would take you hours (maybe even days) to perform the tasks that a good registry cleaner can do in just a few minutes easily.
So, a good registry cleaner is needed to fix registry errors and optimize your PC. It can do a complete scan of the pc errors which caused blue screen of death error, and then safely optimize the speed of the system and set your PC in a fantastic performance! In this way, you can dispense with many uncertain errors and fix blue screen of death more convenience.
- Install the newest windows patch and service pack.
It is useful to use “Patch and Update” function of Registry Cleaner. In order to get your PC work properly again when you often encounter blue screen error and other PC troubles, please scan your PC by Patch and Update regularly to keep up-to-date with patches.
Blue screen of death is a serious problem. Registry cleaner can help you fix blue screen of death precisely. Even more, registry cleaner can easily enhance, maintain and repair your computer. Take my advice and make your computer healthy.